A few of our Public Relations Clients and Projects:
- Nissan North America – Sentra Media Tour
- 25th Anniversary for the National Office of Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Easter Seals of North Texas – Special Events and Facilities Publicity
- San Diego Association of Realtors – Annual Convention Publicity
- San Diego Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Publicity for Membership Drive
- 125th Anniversary Celebration and Capital Campaign for the Catholic Diocese of Dallas
- Capital Realty – Peoria – Press Conference and Media Relations for Greenwood Estates
- Mobile Maxx- Peoria – Media Relations – Coverage in Business Section of Peoria Journal Star
Public Relations – Media Relations Case Study:
Capital Realty came to us with a public relations challenge: get maximum media exposure for a grand opening events for their property in Peoria – Greenwood Estates – with less than a week time frame. We provided the following services for the project:
- Media Relations
- Media Training/coaching for the principals in the event
- Event and Press Conference coordination
A press conference was scheduled, which included Peoria Mayor Jim Ardis, Peoria City Manager Patrick Urich, and officials from the Peoria Police Department, as well as principals from Capital Realty and residents of the property.
We did media relations for the event, securing coverage from several major media with a very short lead time, but also worked with the principals involved with the event to coach them on their statements. We also coached them on how to handle potential follow-up questions from the media.
The event was a great public relations success, being the lead story on the 5 pm news with WMBD – TV. It was also covered by WEEK-TV and WCBU radio.
Click to see the stories:
Media Relations – Coverage for Mobile Maxx in the Peoria Journal Star
Our client, Mobile Maxx, of Peoria, chose Chatham Marketing to do media relations, as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy to raise public awareness of the company, and build the business. We wrote background for the story, highlighting how Mobile Maxx successfully competes against larger national competitors, and we secured the coverage in local media.
The article appeared in the Business Section of the Peoria Journal Star – here.