Our Peoria ad agency has achieved a strong record of success in marketing, by combining:
1. Strong branding and marketing strategies, dynamically implemented.
2. Relationship/permission marketing
3. Customer experience design and optimization
A few examples of this include:
- We launched the second online pharmacy in the country, by successfully designing an effective branding and positioning strategy, an optimized web site, using customer survey data, print ads, a corporate ID kit, and a new logo.
- We named the company, created web site content, devised branding, and implemented search engine optimization for a major sports equipment e-commerce business. Today that company has a noted footprint, and is now making major impact in the market.
- We completely re-branded a manufacturing company, including logo, slogan, print advertising, web site, and business cards. The new branding not only more accurately reflects the company’s products, but also begins relationship marketing by “putting a face” on the company.
- In addition, we implemented internal and external customer experience optimization for the same customer. By opening lines of communication, and receiving input from: upper management, sales staff, support staff, factory employees, and our client’s major customers, we increased both customer and employee satisfaction.
- Our ad agency was hired to work with a major developer of trade show displays and retail and office environments to create a process where they could more completely integrate their clients marketing strategies into their projects. Collaborating with their sales staff and upper management, we designed the process that they use to fuse marketing goals, strategies and branding in trade show displays and environments.