Business Environment Design
Branded Environment Design
Retail Environment Design
As part of designing and optimizing the overall customer experience, the environment in which you interact with your clients should also be designed and optimized. Creating a positive experience creates positive word-of-mouth marketing, and grows revenue.
The decor, furniture, colors, even the music that is played in your place of business all creates an overall experience that will stay in the mind of your customers, and encourage or discourage sales.
Chatham Marketing has a strong competency in designing the complete experience and in commercial design to implement that experience for your customers:
- Office design and commercial interior design, that creates a positive experience that encourages repeat visits.
- Decor selection that uses the psychology of color to makes your clients feel at ease and ready to buy.
- Retail showroom design that creates a positive shopping environment.
- Lighting, music and atmosphere to create a complete brand experience.
- Training for your staff on how to “live the brand” and create the optimal experience for your clients.
Chatham Marketing created an environment for IT360 in Peoria.
The Challenge: IT360, a technology company, wanted a room to be able to sell technology and educate their clients, without being “salesy.” With a large room in a historical building in the Peoria’s Riverfront District, the IT360 team knew they didn’t want to sell in a boardroom, class room, or living room. The Challenge: Design the Environment for IT360’s Tech Room.
“Before & After” Photos:
The Finished Environment: The Chatham Marketing team created an environment with high tables on the west side of the room, enabling IT360’s clients to: work with tech products, view documents and proposals, and also have a convenient area to eat snacks.
- The east side of the room features a comfortable but stylish seating area, including a large, custom-made table which can be used for tech products, drinks or documents.
- The north side boasts modern art, hung on the rustic brick wall of the historic building, which was formerly a warehouse.
- The south side of the room includes a buffet that holds both food and tech products underneath.
- A series of flat screen displays showing the IT360 logo and examples of their print ads, and technology projects completes the environment.
The environment features:
- Custom Lighting
- Custom Furniture
The Finished Environment